[TYPO3-core] RFC #10497: Mark t3lib_div::makeInstanceClassName() as deprecated

Francois Suter fsuter at cobweb.ch
Mon Mar 2 15:03:56 CET 2009

Hi,

> Nothing's final for 4.3. If the current deprecation log is not well
> suited for real production we change it.

Could we maybe have a switch to disable the output of warnings. Globally
I think the deprecation log is brilliant, but it already writes to a
file and to the devlog (if some devlog extension is installed). I
understand that issuing warnings makes it very visible and forces
developers to act, but it is also very disturbing, mostly in the BE
because of the way docheaders are styled and also with all AJAX calls
where warnings break the response structure.

Cheers

--

Francois Suter