[TYPO3-core] RFC #10497: Mark t3lib_div::makeInstanceClassName() as deprecated

Niels Pardon mail at niels-pardon.de
Mon Mar 2 14:49:46 CET 2009

Hi Ingo!

Ingo Renner schrieb:
> Thus t3lib_div::makeInstanceClassName() is not needed anymore and should
> be avoided due to the missing check for t3lib_Singleton.

I agree with the "should be avoided". If we start issuing a warning
beginning with TYPO3 4.3 we practically don't have a "should" but we
will have a "must".

As already stated in my other post I would propose a "soft depreciation"
without issuing a warning in 4.3 and a "hard depreciation" in 4.4.

Greets,

Niels