[TYPO3-core] RFC #10523: New install tool colors, matching t3skin

Susanne Moog typo3 at susannemoog.de
Sun Mar 1 12:43:27 CET 2009

Attached is v2 of the patch. Changes:

- fixed IE and Opera thing with breaking table width in phpinfo (thx Daniel)
- fixed white background in embedded mode (thx Rob)
- changed css names to more speaking ones than color1-4, added
consistent css property writing (thx Georg)

I can't really fix that the login screen looks to wide, as I have no
(easy) way of changing the table width for a single menu entry (the same
table layout is used to render every part of the install tool), so I
left that as is.

Thank you all for testing,

Susanne