[TYPO3-core] RFC #10523: New install tool colors, matching t3skin

Daniel Krupke email at danielkrupke.de
Sun Mar 1 11:46:47 CET 2009

Hi Susanne,

this one is great! With your work the install tool layout is going the
right way. Patch is ok by reading and testing, but I think there are
some small issues left.

In IE and Opera section "8: phpinfo()" always destroys layout, because
there is a long line with nowrap that widens table width extremely.
Setting ".v {width: 700px; max-width: 700px;}" in css file solves this
issue in IE and Opera for me.

You introduced classes "error" and "note", so why do you use class
"color4" instead of a warning class like "warning" in "10: About"?

Login screen looks a bit too stretched (see attached png) and IMHO the
class "error" is too much at this point. You could use the previously
mentioned class "warning" for that.

So long,
Daniel Krupke