[TYPO3-core] RFC: #9599: [felogin] Enable Caching "USER" instead of "USER_INT"

Michael Stucki michael at typo3.org
Mon Jun 29 16:33:58 CEST 2009

Hi Olly & Steffen,

there is a bug in this patch:

Changing a plugin from USER_INT to USER requires more than just changing
ext_localconf.php. You also need to change variables within the plugin
code, most notably $this->pi_USER_INT_obj and $this->pi_checkCHash.

pi_USER_INT_obj is a flag that controls whether or not the link
generator should apply the &cHash or &no_cache parameter. Have a look at
  $this->pi_linkTP() to see the magic.

pi_checkCHash is also a flag which controls whether or not a page should
be triggered non-cached if the cHash is incorrect. Thus, I would always
turn this on for USER objects, and off for USER_INT objects.

So it seems to me like if there are internal links, they will be
generated wrong now in either of the cases. What I suggest is to
duplicate the logic from the condition into the main() function.

- michael

--
Use a newsreader! Check out