[TYPO3-core] RFC #3613: additional wrap for FORM radio buttons

Ernesto Baschny [cron IT] ernst at cron-it.de
Mon Jun 29 15:41:34 CEST 2009

Benjamin Mack wrote: on 27.06.2009 13:07:

> one other of "the old ones". #3613.
>
> +1 after reading and testing.
>
> However, it's still not possible to do something like:

This and other enhancements have been proposed some years ago by someone
 and there was a working patch [1]. But because of "backwards
compatibility" it was dropped.

The wrap proposed in this patch could be defined in that old patch with
RADIO.item.layout (with markers).

Nowadays we have compatVersion (and different setup.txt files in CSC),
we could give it another try. But there is also the lack of time. :)

There is also the FORMs project (Patrick) which doesn't motivate me to
further spend time on the "old FORM" cObject. But if there is enough
interest, I could be convinced to give it another try (which means
adding a "backwards compatibility" layer to my old patch).

Cheers,
Ernesto

[1] http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=2119