[TYPO3-core] RFC: Feature Request #6882: Enable stdWrap for select.where

Ernesto Baschny [cron IT] ernst at cron-it.de
Mon Jun 29 15:13:24 CEST 2009

Martin Holtz wrote: on 27.06.2009 20:45:

>> REMINDER!
>
> i am not sure, what is missing with this bug.
>
> You gave it an +1 at "Samstag 28 Februar 2009 09:34:40"
> I gave an +1 at "Freitag 31 Oktober 2008 17:15:45"
>
> The rules are:
>
>     * Two positive code reviews (one of them made by a core developer)
>     * Two positive functionality reviews (one of them made by a core
> developer)
>
> So, isn't it enough that we both made code reviews and functionality
> reviews?
>
> And it looks like Oliver did the patch?

It seems Oli wanted to make an alternative patch for the "very very very
nice" new feature that would make the stdWrap discussion obsolete. But
it didn't came to it.

So I would also +1 (on reading) for now on stdWrap for .where. Dmitry
can try to recall again what "went wrong" when he tried to do the same
in the past (see his reply on 3.12.2007), I cannot imagine what could.

Oli, could you please just commit your original patch from 2007?

Cheers,
Ernesto