[TYPO3-core] RFC #11410: Speed up BEgetRootLine by reusing parts of the rootline from the cache

Fabrizio Branca news at _REMOVETHIS_fabrizio-branca.de
Sun Jun 28 09:07:21 CEST 2009

>> Result:
>> before Fabrizios patch: ~3200 ms with Fabrizios patch:   ~1700 ms
>> with 2-level cache:     ~220 ms
>>
>> what do you think ? ;-)

Wow that's a nice solution with great effect...

> that's why i asked for combine both caches, but was knocked over.

I did not want to "knock you over". I thought you want to put single
pages into a database cache (which would have done things much more
complicated). If this was what you meant, I misunderstood you...

Bye,

Fabrizio