[TYPO3-core] RFC #11408: Object Browser uses hardcoded texts

Benjamin Mack benni at typo3.org
Sat Jun 27 13:33:10 CEST 2009

Hi Christopher,

in general I like it, and it works so far, but isn't stuff like this
line a bit overkill?

$pEkey = ($bType=="setup"?$GLOBALS['LANG']->getLL('config',
true):$GLOBALS['LANG']->getLL('constantsLowercase', true));

You're translating a key here that is later used for referencing an
array key? I don't think that this should be translated and will break
something.

For the others, I'd recommend not to store the uppercase values in the
Array, but instead do a strtoupper() where used (btw.. probably we
should use t3lib_div::strtoupper() or $LANG->csConvObj->conv_case() for
that, right?)

All the best,
Benni.