[TYPO3-core] RFC #11354: Bug: Extension manager does not show up Configuration Categories Menu

Ingo Renner ingo at typo3.org
Fri Jun 26 17:56:44 CEST 2009

Francois Suter wrote:

Hi Francois and all,

>> Hi, looks like the feature never been working
>> at least in SVN TYPO3_3-6-0 there is same code in that place.
>
> So I would say it's just like a new feature. Let's commit it only to trunk.

yes please. It's quite like the one with the horizontal tabs some time
ago. The feature was there but was unusably broken, this would lead to
extensions requiring a certain patch level release instead of just a
major (minor) release version which we should avoid - basically for the
same reasons editors get trained for a certain branch instead of a
certain patch level release...

all the best
Ingo

--