[TYPO3-core] RFC #11410: Speed up BEgetRootLine by reusing parts of the rootline from the cache

Fabrizio Branca news at _REMOVETHIS_fabrizio-branca.de
Fri Jun 26 10:12:54 CEST 2009

Hi Steffen,

> we may find a combined solution to get the maximum speed out of it.

nice idea to add a 2-level-cache to the method. But I think if you store
single pages into the cache (like I did) instead of whole rootlines
there is no benefit from storing them in another table acting as
second-level cache (you can query the pages table directly and won't
have to care of outdated cache entries).

Have a nice day,

Fabrizio