[TYPO3-core] RFC Feature #9923: Integrate possibility to define additional header data via TypoScript

Steffen Kamper info at sk-typo3.de
Fri Jun 26 00:06:23 CEST 2009

Hi olly,

why isn't it possible?

page,headerData is an object that can be used with any objects just as
in your examples.

Additionally may be have a look to the new header class. I think we
should go away from the freeText usage of javascript and CSS because it
makes it impossible to have control on it later on.
Therefore i suggested methods to include js and styles. After that you
have all javascript and css gathered, may postprocess, compress, reorder
or whatever. This is impossible with headerData where you don't know
whats in.

vg Steffen