[TYPO3-core] FYI48: RFC#11409: backend.php don't use API to include JS libraries

Lars Houmark lars at typo3.org
Thu Jun 25 21:59:40 CEST 2009

> the issue with the relogin feature has to be fixed anyway. Does login
> work for you? For me not.

Yes, login works (using an admin user) after waiting for the counter to
count down. Maybe this is related to some other login change in your
end? I am running out-of-the-box trunk with no other patches.

> So this issue has to be fixed in seperate RFC, also the issue if you set
> $TYPO3_CONF_VARS['BE']['sessionTimeout'] to a very small value.

I understand. I will try to test it when you have the new RFC ready.

Thanks!

--
Lars Houmark
Member of the TYPO3 Security Team