[TYPO3-core] RFC: #11368: ENABLE_INSTALL_TOOL file should be ignored if older than one hour

Lars Houmark lars at typo3.org
Wed Jun 24 12:33:01 CEST 2009

> I committed v2 of the patch (without auto-creation of the
> ENABLE_INSTALL_TOOL file - this will go into a separate RFC).
>
> * Committed to Trunk (rev. 5616)
> * Committed to TYPO3_4-2 (rev. 5617)
> * Committed to TYPO3_4-1 (rev. 5618)

I just noticed that the "About modules" page with yellow box still
shows that the file ENABLE_INSTALL_TOOL file is present, though
clicking to the install tool the file is auto-deleted, and the clicking
back to the "About modules" page means the error is no-longer shown.

Slightly confusing I would say. Should this be fixed with the code in
the yellow box also doing auto-delete when checking if the file is
present?

--
Lars Houmark
Member of the TYPO3 Security Team