[TYPO3-core] RFC: #11368: ENABLE_INSTALL_TOOL file should be ignored if older than one hour

Lars Houmark lars at typo3.org
Tue Jun 23 20:49:50 CEST 2009

On 2009-06-23 07:08:06 -0500, Michael Stucki <michael at typo3.org> said:

>> Michael Stucki schrieb:
>>> This is an SVN patch request.
>>>
>>> Type: Minor security enhancement
>>>
>>> Bugtracker references:
>>> http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=11368
>>>
>>> Branch: TYPO3_4-1, TYPO3_4-2, Trunk
>
> I committed v2 of the patch (without auto-creation of the
> ENABLE_INSTALL_TOOL file - this will go into a separate RFC).
>
> * Committed to Trunk (rev. 5616)
> * Committed to TYPO3_4-2 (rev. 5617)
> * Committed to TYPO3_4-1 (rev. 5618)
>
> Thanks for reviewing the patch!
> - michael

So this means you consider this a bug and not a feature? I really have
a hard time following the policy regarding performance improvements and
how you guys differ this (on a "situation feel-like" behavior), but I
guess this will have to be discussed somewhere else.

Anyways thanks for committing...

--
Lars Houmark
Member of the TYPO3 Security Team