[TYPO3-core] RFC: #11377: Rename (or drop) ExtJS directory that contains whitespaces in its folder name

Steffen Kamper info at sk-typo3.de
Tue Jun 23 12:25:07 CEST 2009

Hi,

Ernesto Baschny [cron IT] schrieb:

> Ok, since we don't use the "vista" theme, I wouldn't bother. After all
> its a "RC" and not the final release. Is the final release already
> planned, do they have a schedule?

correct, all the changes were done are in trunk only, so we are safe.
Now i know that no skin except the "blue" will be shipped. They kept the
image folders only for people who want to create an own skin as example.
As we already have an own skin in t3skin, we don't need them, so i'll
remove vista and gray, default will be the blue (but it's replaced by
t3skin-typo3skin).
I will update extJs today after talking to Michael yesterday.
I also will change default to "blue" in template.php.

> Thanks for keeping in touch and interacting with the extjs community,
> Steffen!

thx, it's important to be synced with the shipped release. Even if they
ship images which aren't used we can drop them to keep the release smaller.

vg Steffen