[TYPO3-core] RFC: #11377: Rename (or drop) ExtJS directory that contains whitespaces in its folder name

Steffen Kamper info at sk-typo3.de
Mon Jun 22 22:27:19 CEST 2009

Hi,

> If it doesn't break anything, it is ok with all, I guess. :)
>
> Cheers,
> Ernesto

no, there won't break something.

But i saw some inconsistency too:
images for theme vista and grey are shipped, but no stylesheets for

Same was in 2.2, where vista images was shipped but no stylesheet.

We still have the xtheme-gray.css (we even use a better one in t3skin)
I asked in their forum, but seems that they don' support vista theme
anymore but didn't cleaned up. So maybe the vista images will disappear too.

vg Steffen