[TYPO3-core] RFC: #11368: ENABLE_INSTALL_TOOL file should be ignored if older than one hour

Michael Stucki michael at typo3.org
Mon Jun 22 12:08:28 CEST 2009

Francois Suter schrieb:
> Hi,
>
>> +1 for the idea of making the timeout value configurable, but not the
>> timer itself.
>
> I agree with that. Could we have this duration made configurable? It
> could be set to 1 hour by default, but it would be convenient if it
> could be changed to a larger value on test systems.

An install tool option just to make this more configurable? I doubt that
anyone would use this. It just adds more complexity to the already huge
list of install tool settings.

If 1 hour is not good enough we may decide to change it globally, but if
people don't like that timespan, I propose that they use the possibility
to write some text into the file as proposed in my patch v2.

- michael
--
Use a newsreader! Check out