[TYPO3-core] RFC: #11368: ENABLE_INSTALL_TOOL file should be ignored if older than one hour

Mathias Schreiber [wmdb >] mathias.schreiber at wmdb.de
Mon Jun 22 11:14:56 CEST 2009

Michael Stucki schrieb:
> Hi all,
>
> after reading through the comments of this thread, I have a new proposal:
> - The file is removed after 1 hour _unless_ it has a special content
> - As Ingmar already mentioned, I have added the keep-alive feature
>
> I'm still not sure if the option to skip removal is good, but since it
> is no automatic solution it seems like a good compromise to me.
> What do you think?

Like I generate the file and write "I know what i'm doing" into it.
So the file is larger than 0 bytes which implies the admin knew what he did?

I like this, since it will make new folks aware and older folks will be
able to generate files that fit their needs.

very good idea.

--
TYPO3 certified intregator
T3DD09 Entertainer