[TYPO3-core] RFC: #11368: ENABLE_INSTALL_TOOL file should be ignored if older than one hour

Michael Stucki michael at typo3.org
Mon Jun 22 11:01:21 CEST 2009

Hi all,

after reading through the comments of this thread, I have a new proposal:
- The file is removed after 1 hour _unless_ it has a special content
- As Ingmar already mentioned, I have added the keep-alive feature

I'm still not sure if the option to skip removal is good, but since it
is no automatic solution it seems like a good compromise to me.
What do you think?

- michael

--
Use a newsreader! Check out