[TYPO3-core] RFC #11358: Bug: typoLink() perfomance

Rupert Germann rupi at gmx.li
Fri Jun 19 19:26:11 CEST 2009

hi Vladimir,

+1 by reading and testing

(the new vars $this->cache_getPage_noCheck and
$this->cache_getPageIdFromAlias should of course ne initialized)

I made a small test by adding a counter to function getPage_noCheck()
as you already sayd: the new cache saves 50 or more DB calls per click when
the page is not in cache.

really great improvement !

greets
rupert