[TYPO3-core] RFC #11354: Bug: Extension manager does not show up Configuration Categories Menu

Rupert Germann rupi at gmx.li
Fri Jun 19 18:48:38 CEST 2009

Ernesto Baschny [cron IT] wrote:
> I've got curious about so many testers and also gave it a try. Very nice
> to uncover a nice feature by fixing a bug. :)

yeah, the combination of EM and constant editor offers some surprises.
recently I discovered that one can even use userfunctions for constant
editor fields.
of course this works in EM too.

> We might even announce the
> "new feature" in the ChangeLog. Someone knows what was the last version
> where this "worked"?

I'd say it never worked. the EM did always parse only "basic". never saw
something else in an ext_conf_template.txt

greets
rupert