[TYPO3-core] RFC #11363: Fluid and Extbase are not required extensions

Rupert Germann rupi at gmx.li
Fri Jun 19 16:26:55 CEST 2009

hi,

citing myself: "If they are so mature that ..."
hmm. I have problems with this line in ext_localconf.php of extbase:

spl_autoload_register(array('Tx_Extbase_Dispatcher', 'autoloadClass'));

this second autoloader function will be registered in the autoloader stack
_before_ the core autoloader. So every new/class_exists() or whatever
function that triggers autoloading will first ask this function for the
loaded class and then it falls back to the core autoloader.
But before it falls back to core-autoloader function autoloadClass() makes
quite a lot of futile efforts trying to find out a filename from the given
classname (fortunately it doesn't make a log entry about this).

The call to spl_autoload_register for extbase should be moved after the core
autoloader registration.

greets
rupert