[TYPO3-core] RFC: #9984: Element Browser window is MUCH too small

georg kuehnberger georg at georg.org
Sat Jun 13 18:43:23 CEST 2009

Steffen Kamper wrote:
> Hi Georg,
> i also thought about popup sizes and/or replacement with layers.
> So my idea was to have a general funtion called for all of this popups.
> There you can override params, eg sizes for all/specific popups. Would
> be better than change here and there the sizes.
> What do you think?
> vg Steffen

I agree that your proposal would be much more versatile and more clever.
However unfortunately I'm not in the position to provide such an overall
improovement.
The suggested small fix (changing one digit from 3 to 6 ;-) at leaset
allows editors to NOT have to resize the popup browser-window 100 times
a day.

regards georg.