[TYPO3-core] RFC: #9574: Configuration enhancement for indexed_search

Rupert Germann rupi at gmx.li
Fri Jun 12 13:45:16 CEST 2009

OK that's a big one.

Thanks Steffen that you exclusively took over responsibility for patches
with more than 50 code lines ;-)

first impress:
I have a site with indexed_search configured and working.
TS:
plugin.tx_indexedsearch.show.rules = 0
plugin.tx_indexedsearch._DEFAULT_PI_VARS.ext = 1

then I apply your patches (both).
I clear all caches and reload the Search page.
search shows up, I enter a search word and hit return
-> the rootpage of my site shows up and not the expected searchresults.
this happens in extended and normal search.

what's wrong?

greets
rupert