[TYPO3-core] [TYPO3-project-4-3] Re: RFC Bug #10951, #9843: Hidden content elements displays in Module viewpage

Niels Fröhling niels.froehling at adsignum.com
Wed Jun 10 17:40:23 CEST 2009

Niels Fröhling wrote:

> Solution:
> Removed the interpretation of flags which were used to indicate to
> display visual information from the configuration of versioningPreview,
> as that's wrong. I tested, no side-effects except having a working
> Web->View. Obviously I can have missed something.

  I just found out that when a BE-user is logged in and seeing the web-page,
despite having a regular FE-user logged in, MUST have "versioningPreview" set,
otherwise no FE-user protected element appears!
  That's pretty much a conceptual mess, I'm going to dig deeper. The given patch
should be fine, I'm just going to hunt for the piece of code that think that you
must have "versioningPreview" enabled to see the live-workspace when you are in
as a BE-user, and even kills off your status as a logged in FE-user ...

  Ciao
	Niels