[TYPO3-core] RFC: #11249: Clean up: Deprecation clean-up in tslib_content::getData()

Steffen Müller typo3 at t3node.com
Tue Jun 9 12:27:36 CEST 2009

Hi.

On 09.06.2009 12:01 Martin Kutschker wrote:
> It's getting OT now, but don't care too much about a consistence naming
> scheme in TS and PHP. The PHP API naming is sometimes so horrible that
> it is of absolutely no value to the *ordinary* user if an option it has
> the same badly chosen name as in PHP.

I know. My favorite is addPItoST43() ;-)

I just wanted to make things clear to Dmitry, so that he can revoke his
-1 on this particular change. The stuff he complains about has already
commited.

Either he also reverts #10357 or commits a follow-up which removes the
deprecation or he revokes his -1 on the actual issue.

Having #10357 without #11249 is the worst solution.

--
cheers,
Steffen

TYPO3 Blog: http://www.t3node.com/