[TYPO3-core] RFC Feature #11302: Add possibility to trigger removal of frontend session data of the current session

Martin Kutschker masi-no at spam-typo3.org
Mon Jun 8 21:23:02 CEST 2009

Oliver Hader schrieb:
> This is an SVN patch request.
>
> Type: Feature
>
> Bugtracker references:
> http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=11302
>
> Branch: Trunk
>
> Problem:
> Currently there's no possibility to trigger the removal of frontend
> session data of the current session. This functionality is handy if
> there's a individual session management.

What is " a individual session management"? A custom session management?
A session management for individuals?

I see no problem in refactoring the delete method, but I see no win if
there isn't a function to insert the data. I guess you could then do
some XCLASS tricks.

So +0 from me on reading.

Masi

PS: More interesting would be a session handler/service that works like
the caching framework. Putting session data into memcached is maybe fun
with load-balancers.