[TYPO3-core] RFC: #11271: Use 2 level cache for BEgetRootLine

Steffen Kamper info at sk-typo3.de
Fri Jun 5 12:08:50 CEST 2009

Hi,

Martin Kutschker schrieb:
> Steffen Kamper schrieb:
>>> Can we have a two/three/multi-level cache in t3lib/cache first?
>> isn't that independent from using the cache?
>
> Yes. But if you start adding multi-level caches everywhere you'll have
> to (or should) refactor it later on.

i agree, but the 2-level code is about 5 lines and used until now at 3
places, so it shouldn't be hard to change it when this is implemented in
cache manager.

Also v4 use backport of v5 cache framework so it has to be synchronized,
which probably delays this a bit. I'm for continue and refactor later,
maybe mark it with TODO

vg Steffen