[TYPO3-core] RFC: #11271: Use 2 level cache for BEgetRootLine

Rupert Germann rupi at gmx.li
Fri Jun 5 10:55:42 CEST 2009

hi steffen,

one question on reading: why do you introduce a new static var as firstlevel
cache and drop the formerly used $GLOBALS['T3_VAR']['BEgetRootLine_cache']?
I wouldn't be shure that this value isn't used elsewhere.

suggestion: leave the first level in $GLOBALS['T3_VAR'
['BEgetRootLine_cache'] and add the second level caching "transparently".

greets
rupert