[TYPO3-core] RFC: #11241: Feature: Add TYPO3_USER_SETTINGS to configuration module

Steffen Kamper info at sk-typo3.de
Thu Jun 4 09:35:02 CEST 2009

Hi Rupi,

Rupert Germann schrieb:
> hi Steffen,
>
> Steffen Kamper wrote:
>> committed to trunk, rev 5529
>
> a little follow-up:
> please remove the be_users fields from this view to prevent confusion.
>
> otherwise you'll be obliged to answer all the questions like: "what's this
> password thingy in config for? do I now have to set my be_users passwords
> in localconf.php?"
> ;-)

i don't think it should be removed. It's an admin tool, and if people
are confused, they should read the docs :)
I documented it and it will be part of doc_core_api, now be found in
wiki/pending_documentation.

So the array reflects the fields shown in user setup - if removed it's
inconsistent.

vg Steffen