[TYPO3-core] RFC: #11260: Feature: Speed up xml2array by adding a two level cache

Fabrizio Branca news at _REMOVETHIS_fabrizio-branca.de
Wed Jun 3 16:41:37 CEST 2009

Hi,

> please make patches that apply against trunk root and add the bug id to the
> patch name.

(Ok, there _was_ some more I could have done wrong... :)

I've attached a new patch. Against root and with correct filename.
And I removed the (un)serialze's. Thanks for the hint!

Another nice feature I thought of would be, if the caching framework
itself would support chaining of caches. The new "chained cache" could
behave like a normal cache, but would ask the next cache in the chain if
it has no result and update itself on a cache hit on the next level...

Have a nice day,...

Fabrizio