[TYPO3-core] RFC: #11117: Update extJs to 3.0 RC1

Oliver Hader oliver at typo3.org
Wed Jun 3 12:01:37 CEST 2009

Hi Steffen,

Steffen Kamper schrieb:
> today a new release of RC2 is available
> http://extjs.com/blog/2009/06/03/ext-js-30-rc2-release-stable-robust-and-enhanced/

Alright. There are two things that have to be considered:
* Did something change concerning the license of Ext JS 3.0 compared to 2.x?
* Provide changes to the TYPO3 Core as follow-up for the modified things
(e.g. the un() call)

Since we're still in alpha phase for TYPO3 4.3, please go ahead and
bring Ext JS 3.0RC2 into the TYPO3 Core. Since 3.0 offers nice
possibilities concerning styling issues - why should we rely on elderly
code here and not benefit from the new features?

+1 on integrating Ext JS 3.0RC2

olly
--
Oliver Hader