[TYPO3-core] RFC #6853: item state CUR for pages of type "shortcut" missing in menus

Franz Koch typo.removeformessage at fx-graefix.de
Wed Jun 3 11:00:40 CEST 2009

Hey Joey,

>>> BT reference:
>>>    http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=6853
>
> Please check my note in the bugtracker and read this one too:
> http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=1692
>
> The problem is not about item states (which are correct) but about a
> misconception of the generated links when using shortcut pages.

That's of course also a big issue. Using realurl already "solves" this
problem (that's why I never noticed it), but for sure the core also has
to support this. But that's a different issue in my eyes, because even
if the URL would be correct, the item state CURrent will still be wrong.
--
kind regards,
Franz Koch