[TYPO3-core] RFC: #11242: Feature: Clear User Session Data

Francois Suter fsuter at cobweb.ch
Wed Jun 3 10:42:40 CEST 2009

Hi,

> but what is it good for? Just explain it a little more, I don't get it
> currently.

One example come to my mind: in the Web > Info module, the recursiveness
level is stored in session data. If it was set to infinite and you move
to some module with  a lot of information and a very deep page tree, you
may have timeouts or out of memory errors and your Web > Info module is
basically stuck.

If only for that, I would appreciate that feature.

Cheers

--

Francois Suter