[TYPO3-core] RFC #11608: t3lib_beFunc::viewOnClick - Exctract logic to find the right frontend domain

Oliver Klee typo3-german-02 at oliverklee.de
Fri Jul 31 19:30:34 CEST 2009

Hi Ingo,

Ingo Renner schrieb:
> So to summarize: Let's work together instead of against each other.

I fully agree. However, I consider code reading and suggesting
improvements as a way of working together and helping each other.

> instead of nitpicking it would have been great if you would have made
> those changes already. As you now about the things that need to be
> fixed, it's obvious that you read through the patch. Instead of writing
> down these issues, you could have spent the same time on fixing them.

Um, no, actually I don't know all things that need to be fixed. I don't
completely understand what the patch does, and I've suggested some
changes that will make it easier (for me and others) to understand and
read it so I can review it and give a +1 (or -1). I won't clean up a
patch if I don't completely understand it in the first place.

Best regards,

Oliver