[TYPO3-core] RFC: Bug #6039: TCA group -> file absolute path without uploadfolder (extended)

Christian Kuhn lolli at schwarzbu.ch
Fri Jul 31 13:24:18 CEST 2009

Hey,

Stefan Geith wrote:
> +1 by testing v13, but patch does not apply to latest trunk without
> manual corrections in t3lib/class.t3lib_tceforms.php

Attached 6039_v14.diff (minor cleanups, applies again) and
6039_v14_doku.txt together with my +1 on reading and testing.

To get this great feature finally in we should imho just ignore the
minor problem with the re-import and add it as a bug to bt so we don't
forget about it. It breaks nothing, I think just this new tca type is
not handled perfectly, I didn't test this scenario again.

If I count Stefan's +1 on testing v13 (v14 is code-wise identical), we
now just need someones +1 on reading again. Maybe someone of the other
people interested in this patch could give it a shot again?

Thanks
Christian