[TYPO3-core] RFC: #11397: [Feature] Add class for render HTML header/footer for BE and FE

Steffen Kamper info at sk-typo3.de
Fri Jul 31 09:43:45 CEST 2009

Hi,

after 2 weeks testing and using in our MVC project on forge here is a
new improved and well working version.
I have fixed some little bugs and did some adjustments.
I also implemented an apploader (you see a demo using it here:
http://dev.sk-typo3.de/mvc/twitter-mes.html), therfore the new animated
icon is for typo3/gfx (Thanks to Xavier Perseguers).

The bug with double inclusion of libraries is solved!

Again i splitted the patch for better reading, for testing use the
comlete one.

vg Steffen