[TYPO3-core] RFC #11449: Forgotten text in backend.php

Oliver Hader oliver at typo3.org
Thu Jul 30 23:48:10 CEST 2009

Hi,

Christopher Stelmaszyk schrieb:
> Hi guys,
>
>> BT reference:
>> http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=11449
>
> this is the next reminder.
>
> I attached an updated version of the patch.
> Now it takes all labels in backend.php into account.
> This also includes the labels for the newly integrated flash-uploader.

I'd like to see separate patches for the accordant parts. The RFC title
says "... backend.php ..." and now nearly everything is changed.

However, concerning labels that appear mostly or only in JavaScript, we
should use a proper prefix, like "jsLabel.", "js." or whatever. There
shall be a handler for doing this work for JavaScript in general - thus,
some work of this patch will be overriden in some days again...

olly
--
Oliver Hader
TYPO3 Release Manager 4.3