[TYPO3-core] RFC #10639: Integration of mass file uploader

Steffen Kamper info at sk-typo3.de
Thu Jul 30 00:07:56 CEST 2009

Hi,

i will do a review tomorrow.

Ingo Renner schrieb:
> Benjamin Mack wrote:
>
> Hi Benni,
>
>> Now we're tweaking this thing. Next steps:
>>
>> * JS Localization

we already have the TYPO3 namespace and TYPO3.lang and TYPO3.settings,
so all is prepared for this.

>> * Integration in TCEforms

one step has to be done first, which i already started: all inputs need
an id and a class, so you can differentiate the type of input in DOM.

>> * Documentation for integrating it
>> * Integration in the DAM 1.2
>> * Further UI tweaks
>
> you might also want to take into account Steffen's comment about not
> there been any progress on the points mentioned by you?

i look if i can integrate this.
I like the feature and would like to have it integrated in 4.3.

vg Steffen