[TYPO3-core] RFC Bug #11237: Pages protected by incl. sub-pages FE-group don't redirect

Niels Fröhling niels.froehling at adsignum.com
Thu Jul 23 23:58:38 CEST 2009

Ingo Renner wrote:

> please don't redirect us to the BT, otherwise we also wouldn't include
> the patch file here. So please consider creating complete RFCs the next
> time.

  Allright. Even though I think it doesn't matter in which way I do it, as this
is not a vote-for-solution bug, nor a certified fix; and the explanations are
pretty much and tough to write down.

  Please consider putting a developer on the issue that knows the related code
to fix it appropriatly. I will help with anything I found out (I have a modified
TYPO3 running with a more extended fix); but please accept harsh critics as to
the cause of the bug.

  Otherwise just live with the bug.

  Ciao and thanks
	Niels