[TYPO3-core] RFC: Feature #10985: Conversion from camelcase to underscores, and back

Ingo Renner ingo at typo3.org
Thu Jul 23 17:55:35 CEST 2009

Michael Stucki wrote:

Hi Stucki,

> I like this idea! However I would like to wait with this until we start
> 4.4 development.

but does this make sense as we then would have to wait until at least
4.6 before we can remove the moved methods from t3lib_div. If doing it
now we could remove them with 4.5.

We could at least start with the HTTP stuff we introduced in 4.3 now. I
even don't see a big problem with obvios string and array candidates.

How about simply giving it a shot and we'll see how the response in
regard of +1s... I think it's at least worth a try and if that try
fails, we can still move it to 4.4.

all the best
Ingo

--