[TYPO3-core] RFC #11264: Add an opacity option to the GIFBUILDER BOX object

Jigal van Hemert jigal at xs4all.nl
Wed Jul 22 08:25:01 CEST 2009

Hi Ingo,

Ingo Renner wrote:
> Jigal van Hemert wrote:
>> How is .opacity different (apart from being simpler) ?
> what's wrong about simplicity, do you complain?

Nothing wrong with simplicity. I just wanted to make sure that I
understood correctly that it was the same thing where I used a mask
image for until now. The "Currently it's not possible to have GIFBUILDER
create (semi)tranparent BOX elements" made me wonder if it was actually
the same.

Still the blending modes look like a good addition to help GIFBUILDER on
its way to Photoshop power.

Regards,

--
Jigal van Hemert.