[TYPO3-core] RFC #11047: DBAL does not support CLOB/BLOB when using a mapped table name

Xavier Perseguers typo3 at perseguers.ch
Tue Jul 21 13:44:15 CEST 2009

Hi,

http://xavier.perseguers.ch/en/tutorials/typo3/oracle-database.html

> on these DBMS if necessary or provide example data to ease testing his
> patches with.

When I did not described it further, it means you simply have to create
a dumb standard CE (text for instance), that is very basic try to use
TYPO3 after the initial setup.

When some special actions needed to be taken, I wrote it accordingly in
my RFC.

--
Xavier Perseguers
DBAL-Member