[TYPO3-core] RFC: #8980: unlink of non existant lockfiles generates warnings in frontend

Michael Stucki michael at typo3.org
Mon Jul 20 10:57:15 CEST 2009

Hi Susanne,

I'm sorry to say but I don't really like that way of hiding warnings.
After all the real problem is obviously that you have display_errors
enabled in your PHP config, which is a bad thing anyway.

Normally, a productive environment should use log_errors rather than
display_errors, and there the warnings are completely fine in my opinion.

So -1 for generally hiding the warnings (which would also be hidden from
the logfile then).

- michael

--
Use a newsreader! Check out