[TYPO3-core] RFC #????:

Rupert Germann rupi at gmx.li
Fri Jul 17 14:51:53 CEST 2009

hi Masi,

Martin Kutschker schrieb:
> All in all I still think it makes sense to send 500 in the case of any
> error. If that's not good enough then I will provide a patch that lets
> the developer set the status to whatever value she thinks is appropriate
> (defaulting to 500).

+1 by reading and testing
great enhancement.
(now failed requests are easy to spot in firebug because they are marked
red and the extjs popup with the error message still works)

I'm happy with the hardcoded 500, but if anyone needs it more
sophisticated the configurable errorcode could be a followup.

greets
rupert