[TYPO3-core] RFC #11544 tweak: select/deselect all checkbox in db compare tool and extension manager for each type of modification

Bastian Waidelich bastian at typo3.org
Thu Jul 16 11:43:21 CEST 2009

This is an SVN patch request.

Type: tweak

Bugtracker references:
http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=11544

Branches: Trunk

Problem:
With the integration of 0011499 the feature has been added to
select/deselect all checkboxes in the install tool db comparer with a
single click. The problem is:
a) This only works for all checkboxes, you can't only check the "Add
fields" checkboxes for instance.
b) It only works in the install tool, but should work in the extension
manager too.

Solution:
attached patch adds a "select/deselect all"-checkbox for each group of
modification that contains more than one change. By moving the
functionality from typo3/sysext/install/mod/class.tx_install.php to
t3lib/class.t3lib_install.php this works in the extension manager too.

Notes:
The view status of the bug report is private, because I wanted to find
out the issue id before attaching the patch and making it public... But
it seems I'm not allowed to modify my own bug report!? How do you
usually handle this?

BTW: I've posted this earlier as follow-up to #11499 but I think it got
lost in the crowd ;)

All the best
Bastian