[TYPO3-core] RFC #11535: Frontend rendering is slowed down by timetracking

Oliver Klee typo3-german-02 at oliverklee.de
Wed Jul 15 13:19:28 CEST 2009

Hi,

great idea!

Still, I won't give my +1 because some changes are needed:

- As mentioned in the other comments, a change to the time track class
(or using a stub time tracker - even nicer) would be cleaner IMHO.
- If have a flag for this, there should only be one flag, not two
($GLOBALS['USE_TIMETRACK'] and tslib_fe::tt_track).
- For tslib_fe::tt_track, please use a proper @var comment (including
the type) instead of an end-of-line comment.
- If tslib_fe::tt_track is a boolean (which I assume), it should default
to false, not to 0.
- If you change lines, please use the opportunity to make them adhere to
the current CGL. Mostly, that's just adding a space after commas. :-)
- When moving some code inside an if, please make sure that it's
indented one additional level.

Oliver