[TYPO3-core] RFC #11474: Store separate extlist for the frontend

Rupert Germann rupi at gmx.li
Tue Jul 14 22:04:30 CEST 2009

hi Masi,

Martin Kutschker wrote:
> Instead of a "doNotLoadInFE" I'd add a "modes" property. If set, it
> defines the mode in which the extension is loaded (comma separated
> list). The values are BE and FE. If not set, it defaults to "BE,FE".

good point - that would also allow to reduce the BE load.
This patch is also a result of the performance-improvement-meeting we had
last week. I remember that the first version(s) had such a feature (or at
least we talked about it)

@Mattes: can you remember why this feature doesn't make it to the patch?

however, shouldn't be a problem to add it

greets
rupert