[TYPO3-core] RFC #11027: Warning is issued when creating first template

Rupert Germann rupi at gmx.li
Sun Jul 12 13:47:48 CEST 2009

hi xavier,

I'm quite shure that your patch is not needed anymore because #11285 should
fix this issue too.

the problem you described was caused by a tcemain action (saving a
tstemplate record) which called flushByTag() to clear a nonexisting
page_cache entry.

flushByTag() looked like this until #11285 was commited:

public function flushByTag($tag) {
     foreach ($this->findIdentifiersByTag($tag) as $entryIdentifier) {
         $this->remove($entryIdentifier);
     }
}

now it looks like this:

public function flushByTag($tag) {
        $GLOBALS['TYPO3_DB']->exec_DELETEquery(
                $this->cacheTable,
                $this->getListQueryForTag($tag)
        );
}

this works way faster and should fix also #11027, because
findIdentifiersByTag() is not called anymore.

greets
rupert